Please pray earnestly over the next week for Sis Solis and Sis Celia's healing to be made manifest in their bodies. Rebuke all sickness and infirmities from their bodies! Declare God's promises of healing over them. Thank you all!
Old Testament healing scriptures:
1) I am the Lord that healeth thee (Exodus 15:26).
2) Your days shall be one hundred and twenty years (Genesis 6:3).
3) You shall be buried in a good old age (Genesis 15:15).
4) You shall come to your grave in a full age like as a shock of corn cometh in his season (Job 5:26).
5) When I see the blood, I will pass over you and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you (Exodus 12:13).
6) I will take sickness away from the midst of you and the number of your days I will fulfill (Exodus 23: 25, 26).
7) I will not put any of the diseases you are afraid of on you, but I will take all sickness away from you (Deuteronomy 7:15).
8) It will be well with you and your days shall be multiplied and prolonged as the days of heaven upon the earth (Deuteronomy 11:9, 21).
9) I turned the curse into a blessing unto you, because I loved you (Deuteronomy 23:5 and Nehemiah 13:2).
10) I have redeemed you from every sickness and every plague (Deuteronomy 28:61 and Galatians 3:13).
11) As your days, so shall your strength be (Deuteronomy 33:25).
12) I have found a ransom for you, your flesh shall be fresher than a child’s and you shall return to the days of your youth (Job 33:24, 25).
13) I have healed you and brought up your soul from the grave; I have kept you alive from going down into the pit (Psalm 30:1, 2).
14) I will give you strength and bless you with peace (Psalm 29:11).
15) I will preserve you and keep you alive (Psalm 41:2).
16) I will strengthen you upon the bed of languishing; I will turn all your bed in your sickness (Psalm 41:3).
17) I am the health of your countenance and your God (Psalm 43:5).
18) No plague shall come near your dwelling (Psalm 91:10).
19) I will satisfy you with long life (Psalm 91:16).
20) I heal all your diseases (Psalm 103:3).
21) I sent My word and healed you and delivered you from your destructions (Psalm 107:20). 22) You shall not die, but live, and declare My works (Psalm 118:17).
23) I heal your broken heart and bind up your wounds (Psalm 147:3).
24) The years of your life shall be many (Proverbs 4:10).
25) Trusting Me brings health to your navel and marrow to your bones (Proverbs 3:8).
26) My words are life to you, and health/medicine to all your flesh (Proverbs 4:22).
27) (My) good report makes your bones fat (Proverbs 15:30).
28) (My) pleasant words are sweet to your soul and health to your bones (Proverbs 16:24).
29) My joy is your strength. A merry heart does good like a medicine (Nehemiah 8:10; Proverbs 17:22).
30) The eyes of the blind shall be opened. The eyes of them that see shall not be dim (Isaiah 32:3; 35:5).
31) The ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. The ears of them that hear shall hearken (Isaiah 32:3; 35:5).
32) The tongue of the dumb shall sing. The tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly (Isaiah 35:6; 32:4).
33) The lame man shall leap as a hart (Isaiah 35:6).
34) I will recover you and make you to live. I am ready to save you (Isaiah 38:16, 20).
35) I give power to the faint. I increase strength to them that have no might (Isaiah 40:29).
36) I will renew your strength. I will strengthen and help you (Isaiah 40:31; 41:10).
37) To your old age and gray hairs I will carry you and I will deliver you (Isaiah 46:4).
38) I bore your sickness (Isaiah 53:4).
39) I carried your pains (Isaiah 53:4).
40) I was put to sickness for you (Isaiah 53:10).
41) With My stripes you are healed (Isaiah 53:5).
42) I will heal you (Isaiah 57:19).
43) Your light shall break forth as the morning and your health shall spring forth speedily (Isaiah 58:8).
44) I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds saith the Lord (Jeremiah 30:17).
45) Behold I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth (Jeremiah 33:6).
46) I will bind up that which was broken and will strengthen that which was sick (Ezekiel 34:16).
47) Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you and you shall live. And I shall put My Spirit in you and you shall live (Ezekiel 37:5, 14).
48) Whithersoever the rivers shall come shall live. They shall be healed and every thing shall live where the river comes (Ezekiel 47:9).
49) Seek Me and you shall live (Amos 5:4, 6).
50) I have arisen with healing in My wings (beams) (Malachi 4:2).
51) I will, be thou clean (Matthew 8:3).
52) I took your infirmities (Matthew 8:17).
53) I bore your sicknesses (Matthew 8:17).
54) If you’re sick you need a physician. (I am the Lord your physician) (Matthew 9:12 and Exodus 15:26).
55) I am moved with compassion toward the sick and I heal them (Matthew 14:14).
56) I heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Matthew 4:23).
57) According to your faith, be it unto you (Matthew 9:29).
58) I give you power and authority over all unclean spirits to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease (Matthew 10:1 and Luke 9:1).
59) I heal them all (Matthew 12:15 and Hebrews 13:8).
60) As many as touch Me are made perfectly whole (Matthew 14:36).
61) Healing is the children’s bread (Matthew 15:26).
62) I do all things well. I make the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak (Mark 7:37).
63) If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believeth (Mark 9:23; 11:23).
64) When hands are laid on you, you shall recover (Mark 16:18).
65) My anointing heals the brokenhearted, and delivers the captives, recovers sight to the blind, and sets at liberty those that are bruised (Luke 4:18; Isaiah 10:27; 61:1).
66) I heal all those who have need of healing (Luke 9:11).
67) I am not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them (Luke 9:56).
68) Behold, I give you authority over all the enemy’s power and nothing shall by any means hurt you (Luke 10:19).
69) Sickness is satanic bondage and you ought to be loosed today (Luke 13:16; 2 Corinthians 6:2).
70) In Me is life (John 1:4).
71) I am the bread of life. I give you life (John 6:33, 35).
72) The words I speak unto you are spirit and life (John 6:63).
73) I am come that you might have life, and that you might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).
74) I am the resurrection and the life (John 11:25).
75) If you ask anything in My name, I will do it (John 14:14).
76) Faith in My name makes you strong and gives you perfect soundness (Acts 3:16).
77) I stretch forth My hand to heal (Acts 4:30).
78) I, Jesus Christ, make you whole (Acts 9:34).
79) I do good and heal all that are oppressed of the devil (Acts 10:38).
80) My power causes diseases to depart from you (Acts 19:12).
81) The law of the Spirit of life in Me has made you free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2).
82) The same Spirit that raised Me from the dead now lives in you and that Spirit will quicken your mortal body (Romans 8:11).
83) Your body is a member of Me (1 Corinthians 6:15).
84) Your body is the temple of My Spirit and you’re to glorify Me in your body (1 Corinthians 6:19, 20).
85) If you’ll rightly discern My body which was broken for you, and judge yourself, you’ll not be judged and you’ll not be weak, sickly or die prematurely (1 Corinthians 11:29-31).
86) I have set gifts of healing in My body (1 Corinthians 12:9).
87) My life may be made manifest in your mortal flesh (2 Corinthians 4:10, 11).
88) I have delivered you from death, I do deliver you, and if you trust Me I will yet deliver you (2 Corinthians 1:10).
89) I have given you My name and have put all things under your feet (Ephesians 1:21, 22).
90) I want it to be well with you and I want you to live long on the earth. (Ephesians 6:3).
91) I have delivered you from the authority of darkness (Colossians 1:13).
92) I will deliver you from every evil work (2 Timothy 4:18).
93) I tasted death for you. I destroyed the devil who had the power of death. I’ve delivered you from the fear of death and bondage (Hebrews 2:9, 14, 15).
94) I wash your body with pure water (Hebrews 10:22; Ephesians 5:26).
95) Lift up the weak hands and the feeble knees. Don’t let that which is lame be turned aside but rather let Me heal it (Hebrews 12:12, 13).
96) Let the elders anoint you and pray for you in My name and I will raise you up (James 5:14, 15).
97) Pray for one another and I will heal you (James 5:16).
98) By My stripes you were healed (1 Peter 2:24).
99) My Divine power has given unto you all things that pertain unto life and godliness through the knowledge of Me (2 Peter 1:3).
100) Whosoever will let him come and take of the water of life freely (Revelation 22:17).
101) Beloved, I wish above all things that you may...be in health (3 John 2).